- Each member’s platform initiatives, biography, and web address are featured in a personal profile page on the World Education Council website.
- Members have the opportunity to be featured in press releases, articles, and video blogs via a highly sophisticated social media campaign designed to bring attention to the objectives of the World Education Council and individual council members’ viewpoints, efforts, and initiatives.
- As representatives of their country, industry, educational institution, or organisation, members play an integral role in setting the global standard for online education, particularly in the sustainability arena.
- Members may attend the annual “by invitation only” World Education Council symposium in Geneva, Switzerland. Virtual attendance via the web or teleseminars will be an option for the symposium and special committee meetings.
- The W.E.C provides an interactive, members-only online social media forum, where ideas may be shared, initiatives discussed, policies and standards established, and connection to other members may occur.
Enquiries for consideration of becoming a member or partner of the W.E.C.
Please fill out this form