Education is an avenue toward better health and well-being, productive and sustainable livelihoods, and a hope for future generations. The World Education Council is dedicated to assembling the knowledge capital, the resources, and the technology to enable any person, anywhere, to reap the benefits of education.
Objectives of the World Education Council
- To promote education in general with a special emphasis on healthy living and environmental sustainability topics targeting a worldwide audience.
- To aggregate knowledge capital and subject matter expertise in sustainability worldwide.
- To develop globally recognised benchmarks in online education, particularly in environmental and sustainability matters.
- To award certifications to educational courses meeting the relevant standards established by the World Education Council and/or to the enterprises or organisations which provide such courses, allowing the diploma or other qualifications awarded at completion of such courses to gain an independent and unbiased international recognition.
- To provide a control point for course standards and content, as well as to serve as an auditing organisation for such courses and establishments, to ensure that standards are maintained.
- To facilitate access to quality education and training worldwide.
- To serve as a knowledge share where members align and focus upon the transfer rather than duplication of efforts or content.
The World Education Council.
Changing the world, one mind at a time.